Mellow Symphony Official Blog

自分の写真
MUSIC AS MAGIC!! Singer Songwriter Mellow Symphony's Blog

2021/11/01

Unforgettable Months

October 2021 is now over
I don't need to experience this again 
It's a relief

This is life

It's been unsettled for the past few months
And the last month was quite challenging for me


However
There were really good moments during the month too

I shall not forget people who I have met
I shall not forget my friends who have spent their precious time for me
The words they have given me
Love they have showed me
Feelings I have become aware of
The songs I have written
The scenery I have seen


I will never forget what has happened for the past few months


Then I know
That I would possibly have something worse in future
Could be something better too(It SHOULD be!!)

I know it 
Because

This is life

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿