Mellow Symphony Official Blog

自分の写真
MUSIC AS MAGIC!! Singer Songwriter Mellow Symphony's Blog

2021/11/17

Solitude

Time in solitude is a key thing of my life

I have had the moments from time to time


Whether you want it or not

It happens when needed

Even when you are with someone else

Even when you are in a community


It forces you to think about loads of things

And it makes you grow as a person


I know it occurred to me with a number of reasons when the moments came 

There always have been certain meanings for it


I believe so

Or I should say that I know so


That is why I will take this opportunity joyfully this time

I will embrace it like my old friend

With a grateful heart, I will spend the time again very lively


A half of me is saying 

That I want to finish this period as quickly as I can

And move on to the next stage

But the other half of me is sort of ready to take this as a precious opportunity 

Even it may take for a while to get through

I am ready to absorb lots of different things

Different perspectives, experiences

Anything different from my current point of view


To be a better person



Life is to find and to be aware of things

And live in solitude helps you to do so


Whether you want it or not



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿