Mellow Symphony Official Blog

自分の写真
MUSIC AS MAGIC!! Singer Songwriter Mellow Symphony's Blog

2022/02/20

Cherry blossoms

Had a night stroll the other day
It happened but wasn't planned
I just got an idea of contacting my friend
As I was wandering his neighborhood at that time

Thought it would be nice
To talk over a drink with him
Even it wasn't scheduled
Or maybe because it wasn't scheduled
I thought it would be even better 
If we make it happen

He said he could come out
Despite the time was late for a person like him
So we decided to meet up at a bar he mentioned
Only if the bar is still open

The bar had already been closed by the time I arrived
So I messaged him and we decided not to meet this time
A flash of my idea to nurture our friendship didn't go so well
I took a walk to the next station instead of just getting on a train at the nearby station and go straight home

To feel the season
To find something on the way
To enjoy my life

That's how I ended up enjoying a random night stroll

After passing through a local shopping street
I ran into a tree-lined road
It looked like they are cherry trees
The trees are thick but they have no buds or leaves whatsoever
Of course they don't, because it's February and still early for blooming(or they may have buds but definitely are small)

But I also know that they are going to be in full bloom
Only in about a month and a half
They're magically going to make the flowers bloom
And people go watch and eat out there or may be have drinks around it
The trees are going to be surrounded by lots of people in the early April 

People feel the sense of the beginning
That is spring in this country
That is the beauty of the season in Japan

And then,
Those who are longing for the season may say something like this


Haru-wa Mada-ka?
(Has spring come here yet?)


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿