Mellow Symphony Official Blog

自分の写真
MUSIC AS MAGIC!! Singer Songwriter Mellow Symphony's Blog

2022/05/18

Long Distance

Watching gigantic buildings from afar
At the balcony of my room
All the red lights at the top of the buildings
Blinking slowly in the dark

Thinking about a person who's living far from here
Far from my current life

Even though there was a moment 
That two different roads were crossed
Two small dots once were connected firmly and they made a short straight line

It is now so far from reality
It is natural for someone to see that it was just a dream

Thought I could change it once more
Thought there's never too late to start or restart

I believed in a fantasy
Or maybe I still believe it
But I know that there are many people who don't believe such a thing

It may sound nothing but rhetoric for you


Still I have to admit that a part of me thinks it's possible to start new things from where I stand


Yes
It is possible


For me, for you, or for all of us
It is possible

If you really want to do so


That's the power of will
And that strong will can take you anywhere
Further than your imagination

It's the force
That could get you out of there

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿