Mellow Symphony Official Blog

自分の写真
MUSIC AS MAGIC!! Singer Songwriter Mellow Symphony's Blog

2021/10/05

Signal

I am good at receiving a signal
Or maybe I was 
Now I am not so sure about it
I think I used to be good
To receive a signal from a person 
Who I was once deeply connected

Though she was very dexterous with her hands
She was very clumsy 
When it came to expressing herself verbally
But it worked fine
Because I could notice 
When she sent a signal
The signal described 
What she really wanted to say
Once I received
I tried to confirm the meaning of it

Then she told me
"How did you know?"

With surprise, confusion and relief all in her face

That gave me pleasure
It is quite a while ago


I had a very similar moment the other day
Thought I received a signal

Then I tried to confirm it
But it did not work out this time
I failed, I suppose

I could not get a clear answer from the person
So it is not certain that I read the wrong signal
Or the person did not even send me the signal


Conversation is the flow of a river
Once you miss the moment
You cannot go back to catch it

Sometimes the flow that is very similar to the past one comes in front of you
Then you would be able to ask the same question you missed once


But I wonder
If they would be the same as before


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿