Mellow Symphony Official Blog

自分の写真
MUSIC AS MAGIC!! Singer Songwriter Mellow Symphony's Blog

2022/06/03

Everything is all right

It's been five years

Since I got back here and restarted life in Tokyo

People say time flies so fast

But hey, five years is quite long


I had been ok until a few years ago

I thought I would wait for the right moment to move on to the next step

Then an unprecedented issue has occurred

And has spread out to the entire world


I started feel that I got stuck

Since then, I have been trying to do something different

To change things in life

To improve myself

To be ready to do something better 

When the time has come


I miss you guys

I miss loads of things in the city

I know that things won't happen quickly as expected

I knew it ever since I restarted life in this a far-eastern island


I guess I have been trying to pretend 

That I don't think about it that much

Or pretend to be satisfied with what I have


Though I recognize

What I'm following, what I'm seeking for, what I'm trying to achieve

Deep in my heart 


I am probably a bit worried

That everything might have been changed 

Then there wouldn't be any place or space

For me to return

By the time I have a chance to go back

Because it has been such a long time


I want to see you 

And talk to you face to face

To be certain

That everything is all right


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿