Mellow Symphony Official Blog

自分の写真
MUSIC AS MAGIC!! Singer Songwriter Mellow Symphony's Blog

2023/06/28

My favorite thing

One of my favorite things is to spend some quiet time for coffee in the morning.

I used to do it every week at my favorite coffee shop in Toronto.

Before starting the day, I take a sip and think about the past day and how to make my new day meaningful.

Now I'm sitting at a coffee shop and staring at nothing. Feeling like just trying not to dislike this city (where I live).

I still like doing it essentially but probably not here.

Wonder why I feel this way.

I just think there are too many things that don't fit well as a society, or there are too many things have been build based on lies and cheating sugar-coated by rhetoric. 

I feel I like I'm missing something.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿