Mellow Symphony Official Blog

自分の写真
MUSIC AS MAGIC!! Singer Songwriter Mellow Symphony's Blog

2023/05/24

Fail to be a villager

Here comes the darkness again.
Or I should say "Hello darkness, my friend" like Paul Simon sung.

I see some people sometimes saying that this country has been collapsed.
And the other people stand against it and say things like we still have better health care systems, we are still economically placed in the third biggest country in the world, have the longest life expectancy and so on.

But I have to tell you this, when you live in this country, you need a mask to be 'somebody else' to live in a society. To live here means 'to blend in' in this circumstance.

You need to be 'no one'. To live in a small community, you should hide or pretend your personality and should not claim your idea if it's opposite from the majority. 
How do you find the majority? You need to figure out what the majority is, who are the members of it. No one can exactly tell you what it is. But it exits.

If you fail to do it, other people would stay away from you or would stop you from being you. Because having a different opinion from other people and you have a personality to speak up that's when they think that you could potentially cause a trouble around them. 
There are still thousands of people living in this country want to avoid showing any difference from other people and try not to argue with anyone but yourself. 
No idea of having a debate to establish a constructive idea in many situations and relationships. Though they like gossiping, venting, talking things behind the back.

Don't make a 'wave' on the surface of water that's what they say.

This may not true. 
But I sometimes feel that many people here are really like this. I know that I haven't literally interacted with EVERYONE in this country and I know there are many good/ beautiful people out there too. That's not the point.

I sometimes feel that I get stuck. 

There's no way I can prove this feeling. Also some might say that it means there is no such a thing when I'm unable to prove.

This is one of the ways of how people destroy an opportunity for someone to say something against your opinion.

What would you do to fail to be a part of it, to be "a villager" ???


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿