Mellow Symphony Official Blog

自分の写真
MUSIC AS MAGIC!! Singer Songwriter Mellow Symphony's Blog

2014/08/11

Birthdays

Have a few plans for birthday party this month.
I've been joining so many parties since I came to Toronto. People in Toronto love to have a party. I don't think I joined a bunch of it in Japan when I remember my past years in Tokyo.
I used to have a small one in Tokyo when my birthday or my friend's birthday came.
Some people had a music event instead of a party, because they are musicians. To put "birthday" on the title of the event will lead to gain a number of audience. And they simply want to celebrate their anniversaries with music.
A birthday card is really nice culture. I did the same thing in Japan but I use a text by cell phone instead of a card. Now, I'd rather use a card than a text.
Everyday is someone's birthday. The feeling of celebration is nice and peaceful.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿